Registration for AMICAL 2015 is open to faculty and staff from AMICAL member institutions, as well as a limited number of invited guests.
- 8 March: Deadline to apply for travel support (for full & affiliate AMICAL members only).
- 15 April: Deadline to register for the conference.
Who should attend?
We particularly encourage participation by anyone concerned with information services and resources, and their role in teaching and learning at AMICAL institutions, including:
- Academic leadership
Given the consortial nature of the event, we particularly encourage attendance by those interested in collaborating with peers at other AMICAL institutions.
To make the most of this year’s conference theme, we also strongly encourage participation by faculty and staff involved in information literacy teaching and program development.
The registration fee of € 180 covers:
- Participation in all conference events (program sessions, lunches, breaks, reception and group dinner)
- Transportation between hotel and campus on event days
- Shuttle bus between Sofia Airport and your hotel in Blagoevgrad
The registration fee is covered for all AMICAL members who wish to participate in the conference. Additional financial support is also available.